Shipping & Returns
We are required to automatically charge and withhold the applicable GST for orders to be delivered to addresses within New Zealand. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other city or country.
Permission to Return and to Receive Credit
- Any cancellations or returns are to be pre-authorized by FDG NZ and goods will not be accepted without the original packaging, quantity and in a resalable condition.
- Returns will only be accepted with a Returns Authorization Number from FDG NZ.
- Orders must be received within 30 days of the invoice date.
- You must deliver the goods (at your expense) intact and in their original condition and packaging.
- A 15% or $10.00 minimum restocking fee (Whichever is greater) may apply to returned goods.
- Any goods that have been reworked or specially manufactured cannot be returned for credit.
- All transactions are processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise
We will, upon your request, replace any merchandise that is received in damaged condition or as a result of a picking error. No material will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise. Filing of claims will be our responsibility.